Saturday 13 February 2016

I tried to do something like a short story in rhymes. It's not finished but this is what I wrote so far. (Sorry if there are mistakes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chat: My love for you is strong
But may never reach your heart
Because the way to it is long.
I should have given up from the start.

Ladybug: Sorry, kitty, I don't feel the same
But the famous Adrien is to blame!
He has my heart, he has my soul
Though he doesn't feel the same at all...

Chat: *looks at her with wide eyes*
Chat: My lady, please, don't say this.
I know he loves you even more!
I know, he dreams to have your kiss.
You're everything he had ever asked for.

Ladybug: What do you mean, aren't you sad
That someone stole the girl you love so bad?

Chat: Princess, listen to what I have to say
Cause it may be very confusing.
I guarantee, this story in a regular day
Would be actually very amusing.

Ladybug: *raises an eyebrow*
Ladybug: Go ahead...

Chat: I'm Adrien, can't you see?
I'll prove that he is me!
Chat: *turns into his civilian self*

No comments:

Post a Comment